What's new

Hi from Ross

Ross

Top Contributor
Hi Everyone....

Been looking at DNtrade.com.au daily for the last couple of months... and enjoying the knowledge that this community brings... so finally decided to write a couple of lines about myself.

Like most of you I do this part time, while being a Business Analyst in the IT industry.
Got started in June 2007 when i went to an internet marketing seminar and finally realised that money can be made online.

Jumped into the industry and learned as much as i could about Internet Marketing by developing a couple of sites such as http://cheap-car-insurance.com.au and a couple mortgage related sites.

It was then that i fully understood how valuable domain names were...so i got a bunch. At the moment i'm in the process of developing them and in the mean time i'm trying to lease them in my site DNmarket.com.au

Anyway, love reading everyone's comments ... so keep on posting

hey welcome ross

soj

Founder
Welcome to the forum Ross, good to see some people going for the domain leasing route, a sure fire way to monetise a domain while keeping the capital growth.

Ross

Top Contributor
Would be great to catch up in Melbourne

Yeh, as spacey pointed out, it would be great for domainers in Melbourne to catch up somewhere. If someone knows an event which related to domaining or internet marketing... please post it here so everyone can know about it.

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
If someone knows an event which related to domaining or internet marketing... please post it here so everyone can know about it.

The biggest domain conference Australia has seen will be held at the Gold Coast this November, see TrafficDownUnder.com for more details.

If anyone is interested in attending or has any questions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

I'm also working on organising a meetup for the domain industry sometime early 2009 in Sydney, stay posted :)

The traffic show would be well worth going to, unfortunately I'd already booked a holiday during that time, so I won't be able to attend. Hopefully Fabulous organise another one for later in 2009!?

Regards,
Kris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads