What's new

Hi from Rob

Rob Gregory

Hi,

I'm a lawyer based in Melbourne who does technology, IP and competition law.

I'm a director of the Internet Society of Australia (www.isoc-au.org.au) and a member of its Policy Committee. I've been the Internet Society's nominee on auDA's 2010 Names Panel and currently am a member of the 2012 Industry panel.

Among other clients (and for the purposes of full disclosure) I sometimes act for auDA in legal matters.

Unless I expressly say so the contrary, any views expressed here will be mine alone, not the Internet Society's, my firm's or my clients'.

Best regards
Rob Gregory.

soj

Founder
Hi Rob - and welcome. I loved your disclaimer. :)

Looking forward to reading your point of view on some things.

P.S. I have had the pleasure of meeting Rob (given that Erhan, Angelo G. and I are also on the auDA 2012 Industry Panel). He is a very likeable man for a lawyer. ;)

Hi,

I'm a lawyer based in Melbourne who does technology, IP and competition law.

I'm a director of the Internet Society of Australia (www.isoc-au.org.au) and a member of its Policy Committee. I've been the Internet Society's nominee on auDA's 2010 Names Panel and currently am a member of the 2012 Industry panel.

Among other clients (and for the purposes of full disclosure) I sometimes act for auDA in legal matters.

Unless I expressly say so the contrary, any views expressed here will be mine alone, not the Internet Society's, my firm's or my clients'.

Best regards
Rob Gregory.

Welcome Rob - good to see you here!:)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics