What's new

Hi from Cal

Cal

Top Contributor
Hi Everyone,

My name is Calie (Cal for short) and I have been a bit of a lurker but I decided that it was time to properly introduce myself to you.

I am based in Melbourne (but was born in Wagga and spent the early years of my life growing up in beautiful Newcastle and Sydney!). I do know some of you already as I'm Chris's partner and business partner working behind the scenes.

My background has predominantly been as a 'researcher' in psychology and marketing. I've been working in Market Research the past few years and while I really enjoy the project management and data analysis side of things, I decided to take a step back from that to focus on some of my own projects. While it can be challenging, I do enjoy being my own boss and working to my own schedule :)

I have a few domains, mostly au's and I've built a few simple websites but really keen to learn more.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers,
Cal

Oz.

Top Contributor
Welcome Cal.

For a second I thought we had a new member from California "Hi from Cal" :)

Anyway, great to see another fellow Melburnian join dntrade.

This place is being overrun by us Melburnians. :D

neddy

Top Contributor
Welcome at last Cal! Good to see you have progressed from being a lurker to getting involved in the day to day with DNT!

I've had the pleasure of meeting Cal (had an enjoyable dinner with her and Chris on Friday night). She is a nice person; seems highly organized; and has the intention of helping Chris get DNT into top gear.

So best wishes to you Cal - and don't feel bad about giving Chris the occasional kick in the butt when he needs one. :)

Cheers, Ned

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Hi Cal, good to see you join the forums. I have picked up a bit since I joined, and I hope I have helped others.

It is a great forum in that way. Look forward to more discussions with you...

:)

Sent from my HTC One X using DNTrade mobile app

Cal

Top Contributor
Thanks again everyone for taking the time to welcome me :)

Peter - I agree with you it's definitely a great place to learn and I'll do my best to contribute where I can :)

Blue Wren - I haven't come across that site before, very cool - thanks for sharing!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member