What's new

Hi from Bundaberg !

Roboz

Hi all,

We (hubby and I, oh and the cat) moved to the Bundy area from Brisbane in 2006 after having lived there forever. Discovered Bargara and fell in love with it.

I've decided that I want to create my income online and as it seems that I have been collecting domain names for the past 5 or 6 years now (about 70 in total) I thought it time that I either developed some of them or sold them off.

Nope, haven't developed any of them ... shame on me ! I'd like to though. Might create some mini-sites and throw some Adsense up and see what happens. Now, just gotta learn how to do that ! :confused:

I've got a few (half a dozen or so) Bundaberg specific domains, just dot com's though, not .au's. Any Bundabergians out there ???

I'm still learning about this thing called "domaining" and am absorbing info like a sponge, or at least trying to, suffering from information overload at the moment. Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers for now.
Robyn
Bargara (on the coast of Bundaberg, Queensland)

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Robyn - a big welcome to DN Trade. I hope that you will be able to learn lots from other members on here.

You need some more .com.au's!

It's also good to have another Queenslander here - and a member of the "fairer sex"!

I'm ex-Noosa - and just shifted to Townsville about 4 months ago.

Feel free to ask any questions at all - we're a friendly bunch in the main. :)

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Hi all,

We (hubby and I, oh and the cat) moved to the Bundy area from Brisbane in 2006 after having lived there forever. Discovered Bargara and fell in love with it.

I've decided that I want to create my income online and as it seems that I have been collecting domain names for the past 5 or 6 years now (about 70 in total) I thought it time that I either developed some of them or sold them off.

Nope, haven't developed any of them ... shame on me ! I'd like to though. Might create some mini-sites and throw some Adsense up and see what happens. Now, just gotta learn how to do that ! :confused:

I've got a few (half a dozen or so) Bundaberg specific domains, just dot com's though, not .au's. Any Bundabergians out there ???

I'm still learning about this thing called "domaining" and am absorbing info like a sponge, or at least trying to, suffering from information overload at the moment. Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers for now.
Robyn
Bargara (on the coast of Bundaberg, Queensland)

Welcome Robyn,

first thing to do is monetise the names so you dont lose them. Park them with a domain monetisation company example sedo.com and you can also put them for sale on www.netfleet.com.au

After that develop or sell. Good luck.

For $8 maybe ( pro rata until next expiry date) join as an AUDA member also and vote on domain name issues that affect your domain name rights

http://www.auda.org.au/membership/membership-overview/

http://www.auda.org.au/document.php?documentid=1250

Honan

Top Contributor
Hi Robyn
Bargara looks nice
Never heard of it before
Hmm, Should I register Bargara.net.au or Bargara.org ?
Enjoy the forum
Regards
Joe

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Welcome Robyn! I had some family that lived in Bargara for quite a number of years, never been there myself, but it looks like a top spot.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member