What's new

Hi from Aus

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Hey, I'm sp@rky13 from the west of sydney. It isn't as tough and rough as everyone says :) I came across here from the VentraIP forums. I'm getting into web hosting etc more and more but am in year 12 this year so I can't do too much. I enjoy seeing the finished product of what I design and enjoy building it except as with most people, when I find a complication and spend a lot of time on it to fix it but get nowhere, I have to stop for a bit.

I don't know know what else to say so, Hi :p

EDIT: And I'm a guy :)

neddy

Top Contributor
Great to have another young guy here! Show us oldies how to do things - ha ha! Welcome. :)

Can you please share some of the sites you have developed?

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Thanks for the welcomes :)

I'm just gonna go out there and offend most of you guys. I'm definitely not a fan of AFL and if I was given a free ticket or boxed seats or whatever to see the west sydney team (or any team for that matter) I most likely wouldn't go. I would give them to someone who would want to go though.

Oh and GO PARRAMATTA EELS!!!

How many people have I turned into enemies in my 3rd post?

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Great to have another young guy here! Show us oldies how to do things - ha ha! Welcome. :)

Can you please share some of the sites you have developed?

I'm currently developing one that hasn't gone live yet (a non-profit I'm doing for free) but the rest is just me having a muck around with code. I just bought a domain yesterday for a site I will develop hopefully over the Christmas holidays :)

neddy

Top Contributor
Oh and GO PARRAMATTA EELS!!!

How many people have I turned into enemies in my 3rd post?

The Admins! :D

Paz, shall we ban him now? ;)

Anyone who goes for a team that has Jarryd Hayne in it deserves to be banned.

Ha ha! Just kidding.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Thanks, so why is everyone from Melbourne? (or Adelaide)

And @ Admin, are you also Ned, or am I just not following

davids

Top Contributor
I'm just gonna go out there and offend most of you guys. I'm definitely not a fan of AFL and if I was given a free ticket or boxed seats or whatever to see the west sydney team (or any team for that matter) I most likely wouldn't go. I would give them to someone who would want to go though.

Haha, don't worry, I am not a fan of AFL either... nor am I a fan of most sports!

neddy

Top Contributor
And @ Admin, are you also Ned, or am I just not following

Yes I am. I wear two hats. Admin deals with mainly Admin stuff on behalf of my business partner (Timmy) and I -
and I do try and welcome all newcomers in this capacity. Neddy is my other "hat" - this is where I post in a personal capacity.

Why aren't you at school? Ha ha! ;)

P.S. Timmy and I are both Queenslanders - want to talk State of Origin?

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
All I can say regards to State of Origin, is. We are going to win. That's all I have to say :)

And I'm not in school because we've got two weeks of exams. Last exam tomorrow :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member