1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Andrew Wright

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by fabulous, Jan 22, 2009.

1. fabulous

fabulous Membership: Community

Hi Guys,

Just joined dntrade and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Andrew Wright and I'm responsible for sales, marketing and domain acquisition for the Dark Blue Sea Group (Fabulous.com etc).

I've met a few guys at the domainers meeting in Melbourne and at Traffic Down under, and I'm looking to expand my contacts in the com.au community.

Feel free to drop me an email or a PM!

Cheers!

Andrew

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

what do you think of the adsesne for domains ????

at namepros someone showed me their parking page videochannel.biz

quite plain looking i thought

although having just started a website with adsense i may consider having all my revenue at one place (google) just for quicker payouts ,although my domains are not big earners , although not available here at the moment

3. soj

soj Founder

Hi Andrew, I formally welcome you to the DNTrade forum. Good to see more employees from DBS joining up and getting involved in the .au community :)

4. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Andrew,

Nice to see you at DNtrade! Hope you guys build your .au portfolio like you have your .com's!

Cheers

David