What's new

Hi DN Trade

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Hi,

My name is Chris. I'm 25 and from Bris Vegas.

I have been making a living online for the last 5 years. Mostly from advertising sales. I know a bit about most aspects of making money from websites everything from SEO to PPC to CRO etc. Jack of all trades I guess.

Though I must admit I was late to the domaining game, I got into buying Australian domains (and developing them) recently after doing some consulting work for a family member (I don't consult normally - hate it) which focussed on development and lead generation and found that there was quite a bit of low hanging fruit to be picked in the Australian market.

So I recently dropped a bit of money into buying some Australian domains that I thought were worth developing.

Now I'm largely in the process of trying to development. It's slow going than I would have liked.

:rolleyes:

Other than that, I keep an eye on drop.com.au - I have picked up a couple - but most of the time I can't justify the prices which they end up going for, but I don't mind seeing the silver lining in that I'm already sitting on quite a few domains myself. So it's reassuring to see that I'm not the only person who thinks they are worth something.

:)

Anyway I look forward to chatting with you all. I joined basically because old mate Ed at Oz Domainer wasn't posting frequently enough for me to get my fix of domaining gossip.

:p

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum! Nice work with the domains and the development plans - know exactly where you're coming from!

And yes Ed's posts are great but not frequent enough! Give him a push alongt if you can!!

Cheers

David

Chris.C

Top Contributor
And yes Ed's posts are great but not frequent enough! Give him a push alongt if you can!!
I piss and moan enough as is.

Plus I know how hard it is keep blogging when you have loads of different projects on the run. So I can't be too hypocritical.

:rolleyes:

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Chris,

Another Brissie board member! Welcome and if you have any queries about Drop.com.au or Fabulous.com feel free to get in touch.

Cheers

Andrew

VentraIP

Top Contributor
Welcome to the forums, Chris!

I won't hold it against you that you're from Brisbane, as we all know that Melbourne is the best city. ;)

Looking forward to your posts. :)

Regards,

Cheyne

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads