What's new

Hi all

Shane

Top Contributor
Long time reader, some time poster, time for an introduction I guess...

I started buying domains back in 1998, but sadly I let all of them lapse when I spent the early part of the last decade travelling around Europe.

Domains took a back seat to partying during that period, which is very annoying to think about now!!! My oldest domains now are from 2002 onwards.

I now have around 170 domains in the collection, 85% TLD and the rest dot au. None of them are super fantastic, I have a terrible habit of selling my good domains as soon as I get a half-decent offer....

Over the years I've been trying to develop the sites, but only a handful of them make any money, and even then it's no more than $40 a month for my best names.

I run my own business in the insurance industry, but would love to keep building up my online business.

Anyway, a great forum this is, well done to the admin.

Cheers

soj

Founder
Welcome to the forum mate, a shame that you let them expire, but I bet you have many memories from the partying in Europe :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNtrade!

, I have a terrible habit of selling my good domains as soon as I get a half-decent offer....

That's not a terrible habit at all. If the ROI stacks up you should sell it and reinvest the money to do it all again.

If you never sell, you never make any money.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member