What's new

Hi all

Philski

Hello

its Great to see so many people i know and see on other domain name forums here, already..

My Names Phillip

I own a few thousand domains, a few .au's - but mostly tlds
I park, develop, flip, buy and hold domains i think are worth something, or may be worth something to someone.

I live in Tasmania. Beautiful place, if ever you get the chance.

Im so happily married it isnt funny. 3 little boys 6-3-1 and one on the way..
and the most beautiful wife in,,, um, well,, tasmania,, (obviously)

so thats about me,, Its not all of me, But hopefully enough for you to glance and know something about me.. and after reading the few posts and threads on here, i already like the place.

have a fantastic day
Phillip

soj

Founder
Welcome along Phillip, right now I am slightly intoxicated from a night out in Melbourne, but looking forward to re-reading your post in the morning and thinking, why did I make a drunk post last night!

paz

Don't even start me on being intoxicated right now. I can't belive i spelt the last senctence right.

Philski

Thanks guys, its not quite lunch time here, so im not drunk yet. but will be soon, lol

looks like i found the right forum then.

Kindest Regards
Phillip

Oz.

Top Contributor
Welcome Phillip! Its evening here now and I'm not drunk yet :(
Then again I'm having a booze free weekend. Had too many boozups recently.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Phillip,

Welcome aboard! What name do you go by on other forums? We have another Tasmanian on the baord I think. I sure would like to visit one day - some mates of mine just came back & they had a great time inc some uncrowded waves :)

Cheers

David

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Don't even start me on being intoxicated right now. I can't belive i spelt the last senctence right.

dont you mean spelt correctly ???? .....

I should be on commission philsky is another one i contacted on namepros to show we have an aussie forum

;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member