What's new

Hey Everyone!

Simon

Hi Guys.

My name is Simon and it is great to finally be a part of dntrade.com.au

I have been in the industry for around 6-7 years and I kick started my domain career off with NameDrive in 2006. I stayed with ND for around 5 years, and about a year ago a few of us split off and started Rookmedia.net, which is a parking company based out of Zurich.

I am from Sydney, but I have been out of Oz since 2006, so it is great to be getting back to my roots. I know a few of you already and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you over the next few weeks

A few of you have already signed up for rookmedia.net accounts and I just wanted to say thanks for showing us support!!

Cheers

Simon

soj

Founder
Welcome Simon - I'm glad you finally got here after all the trouble with our system banning your IP address initially!

Looking forward to your contributions.

Cheers, Ned

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Simon,

Great to see you here. Hope Zurich is treating you well & there's still plenty of snow about.

Cheers

David

Simon

Hey Guys

Thanks for the welcome messages, and it is great to hear positive feedback as well, Thanks!

@David - still loads of snow around and I am much much happier now it is no longer -20 on the slopes :)

@Ned - cheers for sorting it out so fast as well

Hi Simon! I also use RookMedia.net and love it! Not sure I am allowed to say what it was in here, but thanks for your/RookMedias recent support in one of my endeavors! Maybe next year I'll meet you and Ash too!

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Simon, good to see you here

How's Rook travelling at the moment?

Cheers
Mark

Simon

@ mark - Good to be here man and I still can't believe it took me this long to sign up! Rook is doing really well and we are growing every day which is always positive

@ Donna - Welcome to the forum and we're always happy to show you guys support

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members