What's new

Hello

duncan22

Im Duncan and have just joined to learn more about buying and selling domain names. Have started monitoring Netfleet daily and when I find the right domains will start bidding. Work in online marketing but have never really focused on a domains value. Like real estate though I can see that limited supply will definitely affect the values in the future. Not sure what else you want to know?

findtim

Top Contributor
Not sure what else you want to know?

welcome, its always good to show your interests in certain areas, this can attract offers for domains that don't just ever go via the auctions, you can pick up some good deals privately this way.

also if you are into marketing there are many of us that want tips + there are many of us that just want to pay someone to do it ! the more you give the more you get :)

have fun

tim

Hey man welcome,
I feel like your a blast from my past like a year ago when i was in your shoes.
Dont stress out to much about making the right choice, you learn from your mistakes.

The limited supply thing hmmm im doubtfull about that now i guess you havent heard about all the new gTlds iCANN sold to big companies and will be released soon, Google New gTlds :)
hope ive helped enjoy.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member