What's new

Hello?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
There haven't been a lot of posts over the last couple of days? Why are things so quiet around here? What party wasn't I invited to?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yes it has a bit hasn't it. I've been working pretty hard on my sites personally (with some reasonable return)

Netfleet guys have been buisy rolling out the new AMA.

Snoopy scarpered when he realised he couldn't dodge answering a direct question any longer ;)

Dunno about anybody else

Shane

Top Contributor
I've been super busy with some new big clients. I still drop by to check for any interesting topics though.

I'm also a little weary of giving any opinions or advice in case I offend anyone. ;)

neddy

Top Contributor
And I've been busy chasing up my sales.

But I'm back into DNT with a vengeance on Saturday - got some new guest articles happening - a membership drive and competition - blah blah. :)

Snooks

Top Contributor
a membership drive and competition -

Nobody can beat you Neddy, you've won numerous knitting competitions :)

I think people are just busy in day to day lives and also being daylight savings, you tend to spend the time after tea outside, rather than inside on the computer.

nina

Top Contributor
I have been very busy too... I really like to pop in here from time to time and put my two cents worth, however, we've been building a cat proof fence in the garden which I have had to go out and supervise.. much to my darling husband's frustration.. especially when we had to thread wire into about 70 metres of netting, and then it was cut just a tad short, and the connectors came loose, and I accidently pulled the wrong wire and there was a little more 'redoing' than we wanted.. .. and after that the bloody cat (mongrel ranga burmese LARRY) still got out and ended up in the next door's yard. He never comes when I call him.. And then Lilly got under the verandah and only came out when my darling man had a bright idea - let's hose the verandah.

Yeah that was a busy few days.

And of course riding my bike - average is up, bum size I have been told is going down.

And I had 8 sites completed and ready for launch last week, they all sort of fell finished together with my longest project to date finally getting the nod to go live.. started that in March 2009 - amazing..

So HELLOOOOOOOOOO.. I'm here - for whatever that is worth.

Cheers
Nina

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Maybe everyone's busy digging bomb shelters, shopping for food and emergency provisions after the Presidents visit and comments!

At least he's on our side I suppose!!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
In a country where most people are still unaware of what a domain is, a forum dedicated to the industry will undoubtedly have its slow moments .....comes with the territory

djuqa

Top Contributor
In a country where most people are still unaware of what a domain is, a forum dedicated to the industry will undoubtedly have its slow moments .....comes with the territory

I agree , we are the only country in the world that has DOMAIN.cc.tld as a Real Estate Site

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo