What's new

Hello guys!

I'm glad that my account is finally working after some registration issues. Thanks for the help admins!

My interests are into SEO, social media marketing and such. I'm basically here to learn more and actively contribute. I've already gone through some threads and found quite a lot of great ideas and interesting thoughts and insights. Happy to be part of this community! :D

dicardo83

Hi elisemillerx what type of social media marketing have you been doing before? Have you got a strategy in place?

Thanks Chris and Cal!

Hi elisemillerx what type of social media marketing have you been doing before? Have you got a strategy in place?

There's actually a lot since I've got various clients (I do it under contractual jobs). I can say I'm good at gaining web traffic on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. I also do email marketing, microblogging, etc. In a nutshell, I don't devise my strategy as something general to all social media sites but specific to each.

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, i'll be looking forward to your posts as I DISLIKE doing social media :D .............. seriously

tim

Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Thanks!

Hey Tim! I honestly disliked social media too when I was still starting but with the help of a really good mentor, I find it quite interesting and tricky at the same time. And, result is as always a good driving force. :) See you around!

findtim

Top Contributor
Cooper Mills DomainLawyer Thanks!

Hey Tim! I honestly disliked social media too when I was still starting but with the help of a really good mentor, I find it quite interesting and tricky at the same time. And, result is as always a good driving force. :) See you around!

for me my solution is "delegation" , helena likes social media and she says "i need an ipad mini" so i go get her one, yesterday she says i want a samsung S3 4G so i go get one for her....... ( yes she should have got the S4 but that was way more expensive )

so basically thats my "social media spend" , helena does it and i just pay for the toys to do it ( spacey don't even think of typing ) :rolleyes:

see you on the inside of DNT

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members