What's new

Hello from xtraparking.com

hazza5150

Hey guys,

My name is David Harry and I'm the CEO/Founder of xtraparking.com. We have been in the domain business for over 5 years now and one thing for sure is that this industry constantly changes and with the changes in the .com.au space it has opened new doors for domainers here in Australia. Our primary extension has been .com and .co.uk and now we have been active in registering and buying domains in the .com.au space also. So I hope this forum grows and gathers momentum.

Cheers,

David

soj

Founder
Hello David, and welcome to DN Trade, i hope you find what your looking for here. Would you like to explain a bit more about your company, xtraparking.com, what they do, and maybe why they would be a better choice for people to park their domains there. What makes your company different to all the other domain parking sites out there?

hazza5150

what we do...

Well xtraparking.com IS NOT a parking company so I need to say that upfront and yes we do have the word 'parking' in our name. We primarily focus on domain optimization and are getting ready to launch our optimization product in the coming months. I hope this makes more sense as to what our service is all about. More than happy to discuss and answer any questions anyone has.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member