What's new

Hello from Sunny Brisbane!

mathew

Hi All,

Not into intro's but here you go!

Been domaining just under a decade and love it. More recently had a little win and are about to take a leap into the world of startups!

Look forward to connecting with local Brisvegas domainers.
:)

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNT. Look forward to seeing you at the next Brisbane meetup - which actually might be really soon. NetFleet?

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Hi and welcome to DNT, Netfleet is keen to host a Brisbane meet up soon, I think only 2 people replied to the poll so we have not locked in a date yet.

mathew

Hi and welcome to DNT, Netfleet is keen to host a Brisbane meet up soon, I think only 2 people replied to the poll so we have not locked in a date yet.

I tried to vote on the poll however it was closed. I'm surprised we can only conjour up only two.

Maybe change the dates and try again, have a bit more information, that way people are more likely be involved.

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Hello Mathew, welcome to dntrade. Great to hear a little about your background, and that you are now getting into startups. There is a variety of discussion topics related to domaining here. Good luck with DNTrade and your online ventures.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member