What's new

Hello everyone

Brett

Hi there, I have been introduced to this forum by one of your members. Thanks.

Hopefully I can help someone with something along the way but I must confess I am deficient in my knowledge of the sort of stuff that seems to be contained here..lol

now down to trolling through the posts to see if some of my questions can be answered.

Ash

Top Contributor
Welcome aboard Brett... do you have many domains/developed sites already or just starting out?

Brett

I have a couple of sites promoting my business. I do not think I have gone about it the right way though..lol

I started out with one site on a domain. Then I created a much nicer site on another similar domain. The second site doesnt seem to be performing as well as the old one so I am frightened to get rid of the old one despite it lokking like a dogs breakfast..lol

thats a brief overview..lol

neddy

Top Contributor
Welcome Brett - it's good to have you here. :)

What sort of questions do you need answered? Fire away, and I'm sure there will be a few here who will be keen to assist.

Where are you based?

Cheers, Ned

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Brett

Welcome to the forum. In regards to your sites that can often be the way ... Remember you have to look through the eyes of google as well as your customers. Google might well like your old site despite it looking average.

Anyway why get rid of it? Hardly ever a good reason to take down a site or even a web page. Aged indexed content is always a positive

Why not post your sites for feedback?

Cheers

David

Brett

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Ive posted a review request in the review section.

Ned I am in Mackay Qld

Ash, I have around 18 domain names...god knows what I will do with them all...lol I guess I was thinking of using many of them is some way to gain wider exposure..

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo