1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by synchronicityhosting.com, Aug 22, 2008.

1. synchronicityhosting.com

synchronicityhosting.com Membership: Community

Hello,

I've been a member for a while but this is the first real opportunity I've had to come and check out the forum properly. Thought I'd better introduce myself before I jumped in to the forum discussions.

Hi my name is Robyn and I'm a domainaholic :)

LOL - I'm also the co-owner of a small "cheap and cheerful" Aussie Web Hosting Company named Synchronicity Hosting - why on earth did I name it that? Like most stupid things it was a bet actually, in 9 months time I'll explain whethar or not I won.

Anyway... I initially followed a link from a nice bloke named Mark from another forum. At the time I read his thread about this forum, I joined immediately as I thought it was such a fantastic idea and still do, so congrats to the owners and administrators.

Looking forward to discussing domains with you all.

Cheers,
    Robyn

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

enjoy your time here robyn

3. soj

soj Founder

Welcome to the forum too Robyn, that mark would be the member paz here on the forum, top bloke, known him online for quite a while and is always giving new ideas a go in the world of web design, development, and monetisation.

I hope you win the bet, and hope even more that Synchronicity becomes very successful.

4. synchronicityhosting.com

synchronicityhosting.com Membership: Community

Thanks for the welcomes and well wishes guys; always nice to have some replies to that scary first post :)

Cheers,
    Robyn