What's new

Hello Everyone

Hello,

I've been a member for a while but this is the first real opportunity I've had to come and check out the forum properly. Thought I'd better introduce myself before I jumped in to the forum discussions.

Hi my name is Robyn and I'm a domainaholic :)

LOL - I'm also the co-owner of a small "cheap and cheerful" Aussie Web Hosting Company named Synchronicity Hosting - why on earth did I name it that? Like most stupid things it was a bet actually, in 9 months time I'll explain whethar or not I won.

Anyway... I initially followed a link from a nice bloke named Mark from another forum. At the time I read his thread about this forum, I joined immediately as I thought it was such a fantastic idea and still do, so congrats to the owners and administrators.

Looking forward to discussing domains with you all.

Cheers,
Robyn

soj

Founder
Welcome to the forum too Robyn, that mark would be the member paz here on the forum, top bloke, known him online for quite a while and is always giving new ideas a go in the world of web design, development, and monetisation.

I hope you win the bet, and hope even more that Synchronicity becomes very successful.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member