What's new

Hello, everybody

Hi, just started on the site and admin asked to make an intro post. I am a Sydney based start-up business adviser and financial planner who is always happy to grow my social networks. I am particularly interested in DNtrade as my friends use it to learn about website trends before selling theirs at fiveup.com.au or flippa or similar platforms. Having spent decades with banks I now run my own wealth practice. Happy New year!

~james~

Hello and welcome! A fellow financial planner from Sydney, great to see you on this forum and look forward to your contributions.

Cheers,
James.

courier

Welcome money men ! I know there has been lots of talk on the threads about purchasing with SMSF. Be interesting to see if domains at a later date could be considered an investment.

soj

Founder
Hi FPS (too long a handle to write out all the time!).

We're glad you have joined up - we have quite a few finance professionals and mortgage brokers in our membership.

You are welcome to post links etc after 3 posts. We have that in place to stop the spammers (though we're sure that you're not one of those!).

Cheers, Ned

Shane

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNT.

Good to have another financial planner on the site, although these days I'm an ex-financial planner. :p

Enjoy your time on the forum, and if you need any financial content just follow the link below! :D

James

Top Contributor
Welcome to the site, Fiverr clones seem to be pretty popular these days are your friends doing much business from the site.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo