What's new

Hello all

Cal

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNTrade dylanh91 great to have you here.

Would be great if you could share a little more about yourself? Where you're based, your interests etc.?

dylanh91

thanks,

um well im from Perth and im pretty new to the whole domain market. I would like learn more about the investment and making revenue off domain names side of things. I currently have a small portfolio i have acquired over the last few weeks and i think its pretty decent for starts i have hit the chinese extensions grabbing any one worders that i could find because the way i see it the worlds only getting bigger and there only going to be a certain amount of domain names you can have per extension before they run out so get the good ones while you can. For example i picked up flights.tw which is a taiwanese top extension though it may not be valued to some now it will grow with value right? so yeah as you can see im here to learn from the pros in the domain investing game.

So yeah any tips you guys want to share with me would be much appreciated.

thanks Dylan

dylanh91

oh and one more question i notice alot of the domains that are for sale here are .com.au i was under the impression you had to own a business that has resemblance to your .com.au domain name.

and last thing is it ok to post overseas extensions on this site or is it strictly generic and .au only?

Thanks

Dylan.

findtim

Top Contributor
hi dylanh91 , just saw your intro now.

tim here, just slagged you off on your first post but don't take it to heart :) i'm actually a nice guy :D

you will find dnt a great place for info, i came in here just like you a few years ago, got some agro from members but now they are my friends as i LISTENED to their advice, dnt is a great place and welcome.

tips: split up your paragraphs when posting

tips: don't search google, search dnt, there is a LONG history of threads on many subjects, just make sure you look at the dates posted as things change rapidly.

so sorry for slagging you for Melbourne............. but thats what you are here for

tim

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
Dylanh91,

Welcome to the Forum, and enjoy the experience. Most of the guys on here don't bite, and they have a lot of sound advice if you're open to it

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member