What's new

Hello All-Greg Morgan

Greg23

Hi All,

My name is Greg Morgan and i have just entered the exciting world of Domaining, I currently have 33 domains in my portfolio! Look forward to meeting you all and learning and sharing as much as I can! Any help/tips that you as gurus have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greg

Shane

Top Contributor
Welcome Greg.

Are you planning on developing any of the domains, or just sitting on them for now?

Greg23

Very keen on the idea of developing the domain, just not sure how to go about starting with SEO etc, i am currently using a Program called Protrada which basically builds webasites/hosts for you...do you all use a similar program? or can you suggest something i should do differently. Thanks

soj

Founder
Hi Greg - welcome to the world of DN Trade. :)

Good to have you here, and I look forward to your contributions.

Cheers, Ned

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Greg,

I'd be wary about using programs to mass create websites tbh. Might be better to outsource some simple 5 page Wordpress sites IMO. Esp if you plan to SEO them

Welcome anyway!

David

Greg23

Thanks for the advice, to answer the next question haven't really hit my niche at the moment...what do you guys all find value in?

James

Top Contributor
Find value in things you have a genuine interest in usually, well that has whats worked well for me in the past.

Welcome to the site too =)

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Welcome Greg,

I learned by reading "The Idiots Guide to HTML" which you can probably pick up at a 2nd hand book store for $5. I'd also warn against using DIY website builders (and I'm not that fond of WordPress). Try downloading a free website template and edit it.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member