What's new

Happy Birthday Spacey

neddy

Top Contributor
I have it on reliable information that Spacey has now qualified for the old age pension (well almost anyway). :D

Happy Birthday Rod - and may you continue to both amuse and baffle us (occasionally) with your posts.

Cheers, Ned

Philip Littlewood

Top Contributor
I have it on reliable information that Spacey has now qualified for the old age pension (well almost anyway). :D

Happy Birthday Rod - and may you continue to both amuse and baffle us (occasionally) with your posts.

Cheers, Ned
Birthdaycake anyone?

Dot Com Dot Au that is.....

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

Cheers, Ned

Worth noting i am be long gone before reaching 'old age' pension status going by the way the government adds more years regularly

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

Cheers, Ned

Got my Bowel Cancer Test Kit in the mail ..... feeling old now :p
~
Too much info ??

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well i was just letting you know i have received the kit, i eat fruit and veg most days but i guess if you get something like this you might as well take advantage of it. Although they did stuff it up the other year i vaguely recall

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member