What's new

Happy Belated 5th Birthday!

chris

Top Contributor
I was going over the DNTrade stats and noticed according to our records it was started by the original founder Soj right back on 17th June 2008 so we have just turned 5! What's even spookier is we've just hit 55,555 posts :)

So... Happy Belated 5th Birthday everyone!!

As many of you know, I took over the reigns from Ned a year ago now and have loved being able to continue to support and help grow the community and wealth of knowledge available here. I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank a few people for helping us reach this great milestone:

• First and foremost the founder Soj who saw a need for a community like DNTrade and put his plan into action. Then of course the previous guardians Neddy and FirstPageResults who's continued efforts and knowledgable contributions helped the community to thrive.
  • DNTrade would also not be the place it is today without the fantastic members who are (without getting too cheesy) the heart and soul of the forum. Your continued contributions and support for one another is what has helped this community continue to grow and learn from each other 5 years on. So thank you.
  • Also a big shout out to our awesome sponsors, without their ongoing support, DNTrade would not be where it is today. Not only are they great members but we can also personally highly recommend their services without hesitation, so a big thanks to Attractive, Commission Factory, Cooper Mills, .dtrade, Drop, LogoNerds, Netfleet, Oz Domainer and VentraIP. Make sure you show them some love for helping to keep DNTrade ticking over.
  • Finally I'd also like to give a big thanks my admin team of helpers Cal, Atom and petermeadit for their continued support and tireless efforts in helping with the day to day running and further development of DNTrade.
We've got some more plans in the pipeline so stay tuned for hopefully another 5 years or more to come!

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads