What's new

Happy 60th Honan!

neddy

Top Contributor
Forget to post this on Monday.

The lovable / irascible (choose one) Honan turned 60 on Monday.

So hope you had a great time Joe, and I wish you a great year ahead.

Despite the hurdles you have encountered in recent times, you have a fantastic attitude towards life. We can all learn a lot from you.

Cheers, Ned

findtim

Top Contributor
i know its a few weeks away but we should make the melbourne xmas party honans DNT birthday party.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i will attend every melbourne dnt's birthday party as i love talking to you guys and girls face to face, but not my shout.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i was only joking ! lets note start a fight here, lets just have a toast at the party and be done with it.

i'll bring the party hats

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Because it will save a heap of dough; and I might be dead before I have to pay up. ;)

Wake up Tim! You obviously didn't notice Spacey's wink in the subject title.

yes i missed the WINK, you guys are to clever for me.

tim :eek:

Simon

Hey Joe, Happy Birthday! Hopefully I am in Melb for the drinks night, but no long island ice teas this time : )

Honan

Top Contributor
Hey, Thanks Fellas
Much appreciated
I had a 60th birthday party in the city. Dave Graney played and 88 people turned up including 3 domainers. It was such a blast for me. I think the guests enjoyed it too.

Honan

Top Contributor
Hey Joe, Happy Birthday! Hopefully I am in Melb for the drinks night, but no long island ice teas this time : )
Now that would be good,if you could make the Christmas piss up, Long Island tea less though it may be.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo