What's new

Greetings!

domainpro

Hi Everyone,

I am Theo from Melbourne. I started investing in .com domain names almost 10 years ago. The beginning was a real learning curb for me however. I registered a lot of crap domains and ordered some domain appraisals to justify my $$$. In the end, I ditched majority of my names, even the few that got appraised for the thousands.

In 2007 I was invited to attend a domainers get-together in Melbourne hosted by Simon from NameDrive.com. I found a lot of individuals who attended owned very large traffic portfolios. Overall, it was a fun night, and It was great to meet like minded people in this sometimes lonely space of ours. I was definitely surprised to see so many aussie domainers :)

It wasn't until six months later, after a great deal of market research, that I started buying decent domains. I scoured drop catching sites, forums and sedo to find the best domains. Currently I hold over 1000 .com domains, and in terms of sales, I average one sale per month. I aim to get the most dollar out of each sale hence why I don't sell very frequently.

In terms of the .au space, I don't own a great deal of them. They have only piqued my interests the last couple of months, surprisingly. This forum has been very resourceful and has much contributed to my further interests in the .au space.

I look forward to meeting and sharing knowledge with you all!

Cheers!
Theo

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads