1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Great website for Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by neddy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    An online friend of mine from the USA (Brian Null) runs this great website which features interviews
    with successful entrepreneurs - both "online" and "bricks and mortar". It is called MO.com.

And I do mean successful! Some of these featured people have just started with an idea or a vision
    (and next to no money :)), and just kept going until they achieved their dreams.

I love this site so much, and I have gleaned many great ideas from it. I hope you do to. :)

Their latest interview features someone who basically got started at the tender age of 15. (You can
    see why I am encouraging some younger members to join DN Trade!). You can read it here:
    http://www.mo.com/tawheed-kader-tout

P.S. I love M.O. so much that I have negotiated the rights to be their Aussie "publisher". This means
    I am going to have fun and interview some successful online Aussie's. I'll keep you posted! :D

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

this new section is a good idea ned

3. sp@rky13

sp@rky13 Membership: Community

Great site. I'll have a look through the articles later :) Thanks

4. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Spacey!

Now tell me - are you trying for the record number of posts in one day? ;)

Ha ha! Good to see you contributing. You won't beat me though. :)