What's new

Great Quotes

findtim

Top Contributor
i've seen/heard some great quotes recently, new ones i haven't heard before.
i'll steal an oldy to start off, one with deep thought means so many things

ned: "a rising tide lifts all boats"

scottL: "A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies is sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

me: " everyone comes into each others lives for a long time or a short time for a specific purpose, when that is achieved they should part ways"

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I couldnt fit the author of that quote into the space provided: The author is, Donald James Wheal (1931-2008), A brilliant mind.

It's funny, I'm reminded of this quote when taking the kids to Macca's...

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves." Dresden James

findtim

Top Contributor
we rarely take our kids to eat at maccas, when we do we are traveling and just use the loo and playground, the times we eat we have mistakenly called it a "treat" thus suggesting its a good thing/a reward, we've since changed our words to ish..." unfortunately, theres no other choice right now"

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member