What's new

Google's Penguin Update

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks for the link, that guy is always good and to the point.

his comment about "hosting by bla bla" link is a bit disturbing, i have a link on every website i do and i think all webdesigners do , i can't see how that is considered a negative to google? well i can but that then just tars everyone with the same brush.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Most of my reading on the penguin update is "google now hates SEO"and my totally unfounded opinionated bias view is that.... its been forced into this by facebook and social media.

tim

James

Top Contributor
Penguin is mostly to deal with people who buy links on mass scale and utilize the same anchors in the link profile on a scale of say 70% overall. and people who do link building via networks such as ALN/BMR ect ect, Google has really cracked the whip and de indexed huge amounts of sites which are parts on link networks and they have also deinxed low quality directories and just yesterday they even took down a SEO company who dealt with paid links.

The best post I have seen on the Penguin stuff isn't the SEOmoz stuff, its a timeline to show the history of these updates here:

http://www.seonitro.com/easyblog/entry/pandapenguin-case-study-analysis

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members