What's new

Google Reveal Adsense Rev Share - 68%

DavidL

Top Contributor
http://adsense.blogspot.com/2010/05/adsense-revenue-share.html

So for Adsense for content, publishers receive 68% of what the advertisers pay. This is actually more than I had guessed.

Additionally, the revenue shares for AdSense for content and AdSense for search also can vary for major online publishers with whom we negotiate individual contracts.

This obviously applies for parking companes amongst others.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
google is a good company .......... ha ha

those idiots wont cancel an old adwords account i had with them , and when i recently took advantage of their 'promo code' it reverted to my old account and actually ended up costing me $75 , when i requested (4 phonecalls later) to at least give me the old email address so i could close it down they wouldn't even do that for me

Google you suck ! ...... and stop looking at me from your satellites (we know what your doing)

DavidL

Top Contributor
And what about their recent wifi issue.

Accidentally dialling in to people's private communications whilst they were only meant to be taking images for streetview???

Conroy is an idiot for this filter but good on him for having a go at Google about this- some of his concerns do have real merit

marketingweb

Top Contributor
I also don't believe the 68% - 68% of what is the question.

If it's 68% of Gross takings that would be quite a lot. But if this "smart factor" exists or if it's 68% of nett after expenses that wouldn't be anywhere near as much.

I suspect the later!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members