1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

google + FAILS ?

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by findtim, Jul 31, 2015.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    an interesting article
    Code:
    http://searchengineland.com/google-to-shutter-orphaned-google-pages-next-week-july-28-226001
    ------------
    handling a businesses website has now become a compete chinese takeaway menu board ! , "do you want rice or fried rice as thats extra" " do you want dim sims as thats extra", "do you......" you get the story.

the "wish list" for a website now is HUGE.

for the last 6 years i generally have said " i can build you a website, but it won't rank on the first page " , with google changing rules constantly you'd think they actually are working for SEO experts as they must be making a motsa keeping sites UP.

i'm sure my clients think i am inventing these changes so i can send them an invoice ! it doesn't breed trust for me with my clients.
    tim

2. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks for sharing Tim. It seems to be yet another move away from Google+

3. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Was pretty surprised the other day when someone I knew talked about possibly using Google+ rather than Facebook, it was actually the first time I have ever heard someone say "google+" in the world world. This thing died years ago.