What's new

Google Dance for those of us who lived then

James

Top Contributor
This is a good article it is true to the sense that Google does make many changes all the time and does not give a true indication to what has actually been changed rather then just a line on a blog post about a tweak.

In regards to your comments about "SEO/ Snake Oil salesmen"

I think the problem is many SEO's in the market are just people who have no experience in the field who come in and set up a company, they only offer local search or something else very basic which will cut corners because they have read it in a eBook, too make a quick buck, these are the people who get hit the quickest after these updates because they cut corners for short term gain.

If you work in the Enterprise space their are always going to be clients who need help because it goes more then just silly tweaks you have many advanced areas to work on, clients are lining up for 30 pages audits/ on going consulting on a daily basis/ advanced link building ect ect ;)

findtim

Top Contributor
Florida almost sent me under, thankfully i went back to number 1 when they made the next adjustment which was only a few days i think.

just came from a meeting with a new client and she said "so you'll also get me to number 1 on google? its just meta words isn't it" !!!

her keyword is "jewellery" :eek: , aaahhh no, thats gonna cost ya, lets rethink your expectations.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
This is a good article it is true to the sense that Google does make many changes all the time and does not give a true indication to what has actually been changed rather then just a line on a blog post about a tweak.

In regards to your comments about "SEO/ Snake Oil salesmen"

I think the problem is many SEO's in the market are just people who have no experience in the field who come in and set up a company, they only offer local search or something else very basic which will cut corners because they have read it in a eBook, too make a quick buck, these are the people who get hit the quickest after these updates because they cut corners for short term gain.

If you work in the Enterprise space their are always going to be clients who need help because it goes more then just silly tweaks you have many advanced areas to work on, clients are lining up for 30 pages audits/ on going consulting on a daily basis/ advanced link building ect ect ;)

I find this grammatically difficult to read.

James

Top Contributor
I find this grammatically difficult to read.

Didn't realize we were sitting a spelling test?

I type a lot of posts from Mobile so I might be walking or any thing hence they may not come out as good as on desktop.

James

Top Contributor
You aren't. Grammar /= spelling.

Up too you how you right was just letting you no. If your care factor is zero, then ignore my comment.

Fair comment but as I said when I am on this forum on a mobile grammar/spelling goes out the window.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member