What's new

Google Chrome

Shaun

Top Contributor
I have recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 7.

I am now using Google Chrome as I am unable to install FireFox on Windows 7.

Although Chrome is clearly a Google product, it doesn't have the Google Toolbar plugin, so no page rank info avail, no viewing cached pages etc.

Very frustrating.

Link

I have been using Chrome since it was launched and there are some limitations to it - like the ones you mentioned.

Every now and then I'll come across a web page that has some functionality that Chrome doesn't handle very well, but that is quite rare.

On the whole I really like using Chrome - especially how fast it is. For my needs it suits me fine. If there is something I need to view in Firefox I always have a little internal groan. Chrome's probably not going to be for everyone, but I am more than happy to recommend it.

paz

Hi Shaun,

I'm on my mates brand new laptop with windows 7 using firefox as we speak. Why is it that you cant install FF?

soj

Founder
I too am using Firefox on Windows 7, I just upgraded from Vista and Firefox worked perfectly. I have used Chrome a little bit at a mates place, but im not a big fan, it is very Googley, perfect for people who aren't too computer savvy.

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Shaun,

I'm on my mates brand new laptop with windows 7 using firefox as we speak. Why is it that you cant install FF?

I can install it but then when I open it it says that FF has crashed and offers to restart, but then crashes all the time...

I figured it was a Windows 7 compatibility issue...

I have tried 3 separate occasions to install...

Any tips?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members