What's new

Good Advertising Idea

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I was driving along the other day and noticed that the rear bumper section of a car was in fact being used for advertising ?

Where the number plate was ,to the left was www. and to the right of the number plate was the .com.au , and the number plate was the name

Of course you need 6 number and letters or less, but a good idea , and i was so impressed by the idea i forget the name of the site !

johno69

Top Contributor
I'm saying the idea of using it as advertising must not be a real good idea. By the time you got to a PC you had forgotten the address.

Last edited:

soj

Founder
One of the best advertising I have seen recently is while I was down at a book shop in Paris. I was looking at a Google search engine optimisation book, and in it was a business card, which had a web address for an ebook for search engine optimisation. I thought this was great, highly targeted, and you know the person who sees the business card was already looking at buying a book, why not sway them to an ebook. you could always use a headline like, "Check out our site before you buy this book", or "Find out why you shouldn't buy this book".

paz

was it towie.com.au? I've seen this one around plenty. Their logo is even a license plate :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i am in melbourne , just cant remember it , i do think a good idea , a good ad makes you think perhaps a good website i think, maybe i will see it again ?? .....i'll let you know

DavidL

Top Contributor
I'm saying the idea of using it as advertising must not be a real good idea. By the time you got to a PC you had forgotten the address.

I like the idea - perhaps the domain name was a dud rather than the marketing method?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I like the idea - perhaps the domain name was a dud rather than the marketing method?

Yes of course its a great idea , i truly wish i had remembered the site , keep in mind i was driving along a four lane road otherwise i would have remembered the site , for all we know it could be a great site ? i say good on them for trying to maximise their advertising

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member