1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Godaddy Seo Options

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by DnEbook, Oct 20, 2014.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I have just regged a name at godaddy and noticed in the checkout there was an option to do Seo via Bing, google and Yahoo (say what) Has anyone ever looked into exactly what they are offering for $2.21 a month ?? ......just curious to know

2. James

James Membership: VIP

For $2 a month it seems like they do mostly automated tasks which any one can do for free like add your site to Google Webmaster tools and submit an XML site map and they provide you with an automated report/checklist you can get for free using something like woorank.com according to this - https://au.godaddy.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx

I guess for GoDaddy it is another revenue stream if they sign up 10,000 people to this automated task it is another 20,000 a month LOL

3. DnEbook

Keeping in mind this is a company that charges you for parking, now if only they would use that extra $20,000 a month for better customer service, cheers!
    ~
    Actually that link show the cost to be $3.59 a month (36 month price)

4. James

James Membership: VIP

Yeah it is all stuff you can get for free, but that been said here is a link to a site where you can use all the "paid" tools they mention for free ;) http://tools.seochat.com

5. DnEbook

Good onya James
    ~
    Please note i had no intention of using godaddy for Seo .....i'm Spacy .....not Crazy