What's new

Go Active and Mc Donalds

Beatzones

Just an update!

About 7 months ago I registered a domain called goactive.com.au (an absolute storming brand name).
I knew Mc donalds had trademarked the exact term in similar classes to what I wanted to do, cooking classes, cocktail parties, etc. Essentially food and drink. Though I'm a singles events business and making money from class 45 no doubt Sprusons would of had something to say. Especially considering I recently had settlement with them on another great brand name with another one of their clients.

But, I'm a risk taker and good names are few and far between so built a business on this name and nervously checked the IP data base every week or so hoping they were going to let this mark lapse (as they don't need it anymore). Fortunately I did because they've let it expire completely.

I guess taking a risk like this isn't what a lot people would do but personally I think if the name's good enough it's worth it 100%

Anyway, if you're single and in Melbourne or Adelaide book an event because there's a majority of women jumping on this concept (all high quality executives and professionals may I add) lol

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member