What's new

Getting pwned, what's going on?

cherrytron

Top Contributor
I get sad when I see Drop catch $2 worth of domains in a day. It won't be long now until all those punters start betting somewhere else. Is there any outlook for Drop getting its mojo back?

DavidL

Top Contributor
I get sad when I see Drop catch $2 worth of domains in a day. It won't be long now until all those punters start betting somewhere else. Is there any outlook for Drop getting its mojo back?

Used to be DomainWatch caught 100% of domains. Then Drop dominated for a long time - we were scrapping for 5% for many months. Things change all the time so as I've always said if you're chasing a name, you may as well back it on all platforms.

Hey Paul,

Don't worry, we're working on our mojo ;)

Andrew

Don't feel you have to, Andrew. Surely you've got bigger things to think about (Playboy mansion?) :)

cherrytron

Top Contributor
Regardless of dominance, it is always best to back it on both (all) platforms.

I wouldn't mind if the catches were 50/50 (or however many players there are eventually), but even I get depressed seeing how unsuccessful the Drop platform has been lately.

Thank God (or maybe just Mark and David) for the cheap join to NF platform recently :)

James

Top Contributor
I guess that is the thing about drop catchers one day they can pull in 2 bucks another day it can be a $30,000+ day...

cherrytron

Top Contributor
You know what they need is someone good at catches .. maybe a spokesman .. steal Mark Waugh from Fujitsu

"Hardware.com.au, another classic catch by Drop"

cherrytron

Top Contributor
You mean Mark Taylor?

Haha yeah, that's what I said, you weren't listening.

But they need Waugh, he still has the test catch record right? Ant from Drop was quick to point out there's a West Indie or someone else with a better career record, but hey, Aussie Aussie Aussie right - come on, it's Australia day!

Shane

Top Contributor
If they picked up Mark Waugh, at least he could finally beat his brother at something. Those AHM "ahem" ads that Steve did were terrible!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo