What's new

Get well Snooks!

soj

Founder
I was getting a bit worried we hadn't heard from Snooks for a while, so I emailed him recently.

Turns out he contracted Legionaires Disease, and spent 2 days on a ventilator, and 5 days in hospital on the whole.

Fortunately it only got one lung - otherwise he could have been in a very bad way. Many people die from this disease - and/or have long lasting health issues.

So a big shout out to Snooks - GET WELL MATE!

James

Top Contributor
Hope you are ok Snooks, Legionaires is not good at all...

Lets hope you have a speedy recovery.

Snooks

Top Contributor
Wow, thanks for the well wishers everyone.

Im afraid this bug certainly knocked me around a bit and at the moment its a chore to even login to the computer. I would never have believed i could sleep 18hrs per day, ive always been pretty active.

The Helth Dept are chasing it down and theyve back tracked every job i visited in the 10 days prior, which totals 250 between Cessnock, Newcastle and Canberra. They are desperate to track down the source because this disease can and does kill, if you arent in perfect health to start with.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts and wishes and it just reinforces that around here, we arent just a regular forum, we are a small, tight community and we all care about each other.

Cheers
Snooks (Tony.

fcdoms

Wow. Best wishes to you! Hope they can quickly track down the source.

You were one of the first to welcome me on the forum Snooks - I second what you said about the community here.

Take care.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members