What's new

Geo Domain Sales Report

soj

Founder
Thanks to Wade at AU Domaining for reporting these sales

http://audomaining.com.au/domains/au-geo-sales-report/

After looking at the domains that sold, im worried to see how much these names actually got, considering id never heard of these places before, i am wondering how much domains would sell for if i were to have heard of them (ie being more popular)

Wade

theoaks.com.au was picked up by the oaks hotel group so that explains that one, although the others are regional, they are fairly popular holiday spots. Try a google or wiki search on those towns and I think you'll be surprised at how popular they are.

I actually have some domains relating to the geos that sold, for example with the word hotels or accommodation on the end, and even these get traffic, so I imagine these geo names get decent traffic.

If you want to know whats going on with some names you might be more familiar with, check out http://audomaining.com.au/domains/australian-geo-domains/

soj

Founder
yeh i did a few google searches and saw how popular they were. i might have to take a longer look at these geo names, as there may be some potential there.

thanks for the link wade, have read that post of yours, actually ive read every post of yours haha. Those names are on the other end of the scale. I wonder what medium sized towns would go for, say something like Wollongong, Newcastle, Bendigo, Maryborough. I guess well just have to wait and see when these domains are sold off.

paz

parramatta.com.au was for sale, there is a domain i'd buy if I had the money.

Wollongong would be worth a tidy sum even by .au standards, it's growing nicely as a satellite CBD but also tourist destination.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member