What's new

GDay from another web nut!

Hey Guys,

My name is Chris, a good mate of Timmy's - I'm the technical hands behind most of his ventures ;) haha

I'm a 25yo from Adelaide, I co-own a web strategy/design/marketing business aptly named FrontBox Interactive. Married and expecting our first child any day now.

I'm not much of a domainer, but have a few under my belt... My interest in domains ends at their value for the business, I'm not much into trading domains.

My passion really lies in strategy and conversion optimisation - I do a lot of research and experimentation to keep cutting edge in these areas so I can get my clients the best results. Hopefully I can impart some of this knowledge here and help some of you improve the flip value of your websites ;)

Look forward to getting to know you all some more :)

Cheers,
Chris

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey Guys,

My name is Chris, a good mate of Timmy's - I'm the technical hands behind most of his ventures ;) haha

Cheers,
Chris

He told me you were useless. :D

Just kidding - welcome to DN Trade. I'm sure there will be mutual benefit from you being a member here.

Luke

Top Contributor
Hi Chris, nice to meet you, us developers are way cooler then these cybersquaters (no offense intended to anyone else).

:D

Timmy

Banned
Wow, talk yourself up much? Hey Christopher, welcome to dntrade... Is it just me or did the place just get untidy?

:)

James

Top Contributor
Welcome to the forum, yeah CPA driven sales and conversion optimization are very interesting too me too =)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member