What's new

Forum Rules

chris

Top Contributor
Hi all,

I've had to deal with a few issues today on the forum so I'd like to give everyone a quick reminder of the forum rules:

http://www.dntrade.com.au/rules.php

If you want to post spam or offensive material please do so elsewhere.

These rules exist to benefit everyone on the forum and to make it a positive place. Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:

goldnugget

Top Contributor
If I have inadvertantly played a part in any of this (I havent been contacted at all), then apologies...it wasnt my intention (I just realised the auto-auctions post is a live link...oops :eek: )

Jay

chris

Top Contributor
Thanks guys!

It's totally fine to post links. As long as they're relevant and in-context, which yours were. I'd even encourage it :)

What I'm referring to is very blatant stuff that's way out of line, hopefully members never have to see it.

Cheers,
Chris

chris

Top Contributor
To follow up on this, a member has been permanently banned from the forum today following a series of offensive personal attacks and malicious actions affecting the running of DN Trade.

This behaviour is totally unacceptable.

DN Trade is a positive and supportive community for all members who are passionate about the .au space. We may disagree from time to time and while there is nothing wrong with a little healthy debate, we insist on basic respect being shown to all members.

Thanks for everyone's help and co-operation.

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads