1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Rules

Discussion in 'DNTrade Updates & News' started by chris, Nov 10, 2012.

1. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi all,

I've had to deal with a few issues today on the forum so I'd like to give everyone a quick reminder of the forum rules:

http://www.dntrade.com.au/rules.php

If you want to post spam or offensive material please do so elsewhere.

These rules exist to benefit everyone on the forum and to make it a positive place. Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers,
    Chris

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. Suzabro

Suzabro Administrator

Thanks

Thanks Chris

3. goldnugget

goldnugget Membership: Community

If I have inadvertantly played a part in any of this (I havent been contacted at all), then apologies...it wasnt my intention (I just realised the auto-auctions post is a live link...oops :eek: )

Jay

4. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks guys!

It's totally fine to post links. As long as they're relevant and in-context, which yours were. I'd even encourage it :)

What I'm referring to is very blatant stuff that's way out of line, hopefully members never have to see it.

Cheers,
    Chris

5. niiiiiiiiiik

niiiiiiiiiik Archived Member

Thanks for the reminder Chris!

6. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    To follow up on this, a member has been permanently banned from the forum today following a series of offensive personal attacks and malicious actions affecting the running of DN Trade.

This behaviour is totally unacceptable.

DN Trade is a positive and supportive community for all members who are passionate about the .au space. We may disagree from time to time and while there is nothing wrong with a little healthy debate, we insist on basic respect being shown to all members.

Thanks for everyone's help and co-operation.

Cheers,
    Chris