1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Follow up on enquiries

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by eBranding.com.au, Jun 4, 2015.

1. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    findtim and neddy like this.
  2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    nice article, i do the same but don't add in "discount", i think the end fin yr is enough to push people over the edge.
    June is always my biggest month, its the grand final for me, people wanting to dump $$$ , 2015 especially because of the budget.

follow up, yep, totally agree, many a sale is made on the 4th ASK, i also like to think of "who else wants it" , if someone contacts you and wants it............. then who else may want it ?

tim

eBranding.com.au likes this.
  3. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Tim :)
    That's a good point, end of FY is probably incentive enough for many businesses. I only included a small discount in some of the follow ups, depending on the communications that had taken place.
    End of FY is usually a great time to get people over the line on a sale! :D I've had a great month so far too, with a good volume of domain sales.