What's new

Follow up on enquiries

findtim

Top Contributor
end of financial year discount
nice article, i do the same but don't add in "discount", i think the end fin yr is enough to push people over the edge.
June is always my biggest month, its the grand final for me, people wanting to dump $$$ , 2015 especially because of the budget.

follow up, yep, totally agree, many a sale is made on the 4th ASK, i also like to think of "who else wants it" , if someone contacts you and wants it............. then who else may want it ?

tim

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
nice article, i do the same but don't add in "discount", i think the end fin yr is enough to push people over the edge.
June is always my biggest month, its the grand final for me, people wanting to dump $$$ , 2015 especially because of the budget.

follow up, yep, totally agree, many a sale is made on the 4th ASK, i also like to think of "who else wants it" , if someone contacts you and wants it............. then who else may want it ?

tim
Thanks Tim :)
That's a good point, end of FY is probably incentive enough for many businesses. I only included a small discount in some of the follow ups, depending on the communications that had taken place.
End of FY is usually a great time to get people over the line on a sale! :D I've had a great month so far too, with a good volume of domain sales.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member