What's new

Flash for Iphones !

findtim

Top Contributor
You'd expect a mod not to engage in misleading titles.

grow up, as the title depicts exactly what i thought when i saw it so its not misleading,

http://codecanyon.net/licenses/regular_extended

Where the Work is an installable software application designed to help perform singular specific tasks, the use of the Work is limited to a single concurrent usage. In these cases, the “single application” of the Work is its installation. Examples of Works where the output can be used on many projects as long as only one copy of the Works is running at any one time are:
  1. Flash .MXP (extension)
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
What is your point?

You require a single licence for each website. The extended licence is not what you are looking for.

that link is the description i read for the product.

.MXP as a file extension which can to a certain degree simulate flash, the layered slider system can give that impression and if you watch the video tutorial you will see A LOT of common tasks of flash involved in creating what you want but it works on Iphones.

SO to me its flash for Iphone ! i stand by my title, all i did is UPFRONT state that the thread wasn't telling people " flash is now AVAILABLE on Iphone"

you do notice this thread is in web development and not in domain news?

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Flash for iphone was a contentious issue and you even admit yourself the title was misleading.

Very poor mod.

just your opinion which is fine, what i saw was an ABSOLUTE positive to share with people in development that may have been frustrated by not having the flash "look" that was taken away from them by the Iphone.

i got excited, i thought i was sharing something good.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
There have been alternate techniques around for a while now.

i'd appreciate some examples before i buy as i like to look at the long term benefits and the history of the developers to see if they are here for the short term or long term.

i dislike buying something that is 1.0 to later find there will NEVER be a 2.0 !

but its always a risk.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
It's $15. Read the comments, if they are not terrible.. It will work. Envato have a quality control process so crap doesn't usually get in.

If you spend more than 10 mins worrying about it you're losing money.

findtim

Top Contributor
It's $15. Read the comments, if they are not terrible.. It will work. Envato have a quality control process so crap doesn't usually get in.

If you spend more than 10 mins worrying about it you're losing money.

LOL, you're right in 1 sense but i had a terrible time with joomla when they moved from v1.5 to v1.7 and it cost me a LOT of time, as did many joomla sites from v1.0 to v1.5.

( note: you will find NOW, people have created migration tools but they hadn't when i was involved )

thats why i ditched using joomla.

i suppose i like longevity in what i am using and i'm happy for change, just want to get at least a year or 2 out of it.

my original question also related to "is there something better out there" ? but its got off track.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member