1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Fiverr

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by courier, Dec 31, 2011.

1. courier

courier Membership: Community

Gday thought I would share a handy little tool for a bit of fun marketing. If you have not seen fiverr.com its worth a look. It is a site where people do things for five bucks. I have had a few cheesy videos done for my courier website and for the money it is great value and you can build up you tube channels , twitvids etc

To give you an example of some of the cheesy videos I have made on fiverr check out some of the below pages I have embedded the you tube videos into my blogs.

Hope this helps other DNtrader's

Five dollar videos:

Parachuting Courier Service

Shipping Easy Muppets

Paying too much for shipping

Hope you enjoy my cheesy videos and get some use out of fiverr.com

2. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

I've used Fiverr a bit in the past. Actually found my Android developer there, wasn't $5 but not much more to get the full app built.

I've thought about getting some videos done. Nice job.

3. Ash

Ash Membership: Trader

I also noticed yesterday that a new member mentioned a .com.au variant of fiverr - think it was five up or something like that.

4. Ash

Ash Membership: Trader

My post? Can't edit it out if you're referring to where I mention the other site? I'll leave it to admin

5. James

James Membership: VIP

Yeah been using it for a while but the problem is you have a lot of junk on the site, also a lot of the people have accents which are no Australian so it does not match the site too well hehe..But for 5 bucks it is worth it, I like the skydiving and doctor one the best, the Muppet is a bit too random.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  6. courier

courier Membership: Community

I finally found some aussies on fiverr however was very poor video quality..will keep trying ..
    If anyone does come across the aus version of fiverr . or good aussie accents please please pm me so I dont miss it ...Cheers

7. James

James Membership: VIP

Ive actually had a few problems with Fiverr recently people not doing the job you pay for....Pretty annoying...