What's new

Fighting and Obscenities

Timmy

Banned
hmmm, I have a copy of Clip-share.com's Youtube style script...

What are your opinions about www.SchoolFights.com.au - I don't really want to end up on ACA, but combining SchoolFights.com.au and HighSchoolFights.com.au with Retards.com.au may get me some qualified traffic to send to ObnoxiousMail.com (**Strong language warning!)

Surely in the information age with protected free speech blah blah blah I should be able to protect myself with an indemnity policy....?

Thoughts?

---

FYI - Local results...

[school fights] -
Broad - 1,500,000
Phrase - 1,000,000
Exact - 201,000

[high school fights]
Broad - 673,000
Phrase - 550,000
Exact - 110,000

[retards]
Exact - 33,000

Shaun

Top Contributor
Do you really want to make money from this? Surely there are better ways...

You also have issues with the person being beaten up finding out about the video online and facing legal issues from this...

djuqa

Top Contributor
If you develop those names you may have to also buy and develop
Legalfights.com.com
Fightingtosavemysanity.com.au
FightingBankruptcy.com.au
and the big one
FightingACMA.com.au

Timmy

Banned
Yeah I think I'll give it a miss - I have that churning feeling in my stomach that screams walk away...

paz

I would dev it by just throwing up a site that had lots of articles about school fights and trying to rank for the term :)

They could even be "how to not get into school fights" articles! Would be good for a bit of adsense revenue, or mobile phone offers.

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole. As Shaun says, there are a million better ways to make money without associating yourself with this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I think your numbers are off - there are 201,000 monthly exacts, but that's in the US. Australia is in the 12000 range.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
sorry friend but your are so far off what the 'modern world considers acceptable' it's not funny , it's not so much that you have the right , it's the hassles of running such a site , drop it like a hot potato and move on to the next one , good luck

Last edited:

djuqa

Top Contributor
I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole. As Shaun says, there are a million better ways to make money without associating yourself with this kind of stuff.
Exactly , so many great non-hassle Money making Names available.

Timmy

Banned
Thanks for your opinions guys...

Confirms what I thought, not really worth the hassle. Good to have a forum to bounce ideas off :)

Cheers.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member