What's new

Fellow Community Members

Ashman

Top Contributor
My name is Ashley and I am from Perth. My interests include making formal complaints to TV networks regarding the violence and sex content in afternoon programming, listening and contributing to talk back radio, and promoting abstinence to teens.

On a more serious note I have been a licensed private investigator since 2001. I decided to become a PI after previously being an accountant but I soon found that Accounting just wasn't my career path. I started my first online business in 2004 when I started selling sport supplements on eBay and things developed from there. Since about 2005 I have been interested in web development and online marketing and mostly work with open source applications like Drupal.

Outside of work I like martial arts, playing golf and I like to travel to a new country every year.

I am looking forward to becoming an active member on this forum and from what I have seen already it’s an awesome place to connect with like minded people.

findtim

Top Contributor
Welcome, interesting intro and thankyou for your honesty.... i like that.

i have a 3.5yr and 5yr old and TV programming is a major concern for myself and helena, but funnily most of our concern is the ads and not the programs.

with the now ABC2 for our kids age group is great, our kids don't watch ANY commercail channels without our approvement, the kids like/LOVE master chef kids but then they bloody show random ads in between the program so we tend to tape it to the harddrive so we can fast forward anything we don't want the kids to see.

drupal i have no interest in, i'm WP fully now.

golf i LOVE, i play off @ 15

travel to a new country each year is fantastic, i've got 35 countries under my belt so far but haven't travelled for a while since having kids.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i know this is intro but please PM me if you know anyone in Kalgoorlie that wants a easy part time job in advertising sales.

tim

Ashman

Top Contributor
Hi Tim, you should well travelled. I have only seen about 25 countries so far. I also play golf off a 15! Sorry don't know anyone in Kal.

neddy

Top Contributor
Welcome Ashley. :)

I'm an old Perth boy myself, so have a soft spot when it comes to WA.

You're welcome on this forum as long as you don't barrack for the Dockers. :p

Loved your intro - though not sure how to respond to opening paragraph, so I will play safe and "lay up" (to use a golfing term).

How's the P.I. business? Do anything in that regard online? I have a couple of domains that always seem to receive purchase enquiries:
spyshop.com.au and spypen.com.au. I guess I should develop them sooner rather than later. :)

Looking forward to your contributions.

Cheers, Ned

neddy

Top Contributor
i know this is intro but please PM me if you know anyone in Kalgoorlie that wants a easy part time job in advertising sales.

tim

I know a few girls in Hay Street, Kalgoorlie that are good at advertising their wares ......... :D

Ashman

Top Contributor
Hi Ned, I'm an avid West Coast Eagles supporter and they got the season off to a good start against the Bulldogs today.
Don't take my opening intro paragraph seriously, it was an attempt at humor.
Regarding PI online work have done a few computer forensic investigations.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi Ned, I'm an avid West Coast Eagles supporter and they got the season off to a good start against the Bulldogs today.
Don't take my opening intro paragraph seriously, it was an attempt at humor.

Well then you're very welcome. I'm also an Eagles supporter.

I was pretty sure your opening para was humour, but as we've had our share of cuckoos on here, I decided to play it safe! ;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member