What's new

Feedback on purchase via Netfleet

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I just wanted to give some public feedback on a recent purchase (buy now listing) via Netfleet.

It seems people only post when they have a bad experience, so I wanted to add some balance by posting a positive one.

The process was quick and completing the transaction was incredibly easy.

The ownership transfer was completed in 2 hours. I wish every transaction was that quick, I'm still waiting on ownership transfer for a purchase on Sedo (two weeks so far).

Thanks Netfleet :D

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I just wanted to give some public feedback on a recent purchase (buy now listing) via Netfleet.

The process was quick and completing the transaction was incredibly easy.

The ownership transfer was completed in 2 hours. I wish every transaction was that quick, I'm still waiting on ownership transfer for a purchase on Sedo (two weeks so far).

Thanks Netfleet :D
NetFleet run a pretty tight operation.

That said, if you bought it off the NF catalogue via the BIN some of that credit will have to go to what was a very responsive buyer, because NetFleet can't sell a domain without the authorization of the buyer.

Can I ask what was the domain?

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Absolutely, the previous domain owner (seller) deserves credit also.

From a buyer's perspective I found Netfleet to be excellent because the whole process was low involvement and simple.

I paid, then I was notified when the domain was in my account. No mucking around with authorisation codes or back and forth communication with an agent. No need to start a transfer with my registrar and provide details to the agent/marketplace handling the sale etc...

A marketplace that requires minimal actions from a buyer is a good thing in my opinion. The more complex the process, the more issues that come up in my experience.

I no longer share details of my .com.au purchases or sales, sorry Chris.

NetFleet run a pretty tight operation.

That said, if you bought it off the NF catalogue via the BIN some of that credit will have to go to what was a very responsive buyer, because NetFleet can't sell a domain without the authorization of the buyer.

Can I ask what was the domain?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I no longer share details of my .com.au purchases or sales, sorry Chris.
HAHA I only asked because I sold a domain via a BIN on the NetFleet catalogue yesterday, and the process was completed in about 2.5 hours...

;)

findtim

Top Contributor
domain transfers via netfleet have always been great and chris C is right that it takes 2 to tango, this is why if the deal is to a dnt member then taking the time to give a dnt feedback score helps others when they are purchasing.

tim

James

Top Contributor
I sold a domain on Netfleet recently, they are VERY quick to get things DONE which is good to see =)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member