1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on purchase via Netfleet

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by eBranding.com.au, Dec 3, 2013.

1. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I just wanted to give some public feedback on a recent purchase (buy now listing) via Netfleet.

It seems people only post when they have a bad experience, so I wanted to add some balance by posting a positive one.

The process was quick and completing the transaction was incredibly easy.

The ownership transfer was completed in 2 hours. I wish every transaction was that quick, I'm still waiting on ownership transfer for a purchase on Sedo (two weeks so far).

Thanks Netfleet :D

2. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

NetFleet run a pretty tight operation.

That said, if you bought it off the NF catalogue via the BIN some of that credit will have to go to what was a very responsive buyer, because NetFleet can't sell a domain without the authorization of the buyer.

Can I ask what was the domain?

3. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Absolutely, the previous domain owner (seller) deserves credit also.

From a buyer's perspective I found Netfleet to be excellent because the whole process was low involvement and simple.

I paid, then I was notified when the domain was in my account. No mucking around with authorisation codes or back and forth communication with an agent. No need to start a transfer with my registrar and provide details to the agent/marketplace handling the sale etc...

A marketplace that requires minimal actions from a buyer is a good thing in my opinion. The more complex the process, the more issues that come up in my experience.

I no longer share details of my .com.au purchases or sales, sorry Chris.

4. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

HAHA I only asked because I sold a domain via a BIN on the NetFleet catalogue yesterday, and the process was completed in about 2.5 hours...

;)

5. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    domain transfers via netfleet have always been great and chris C is right that it takes 2 to tango, this is why if the deal is to a dnt member then taking the time to give a dnt feedback score helps others when they are purchasing.

tim

6. Rhythm

Rhythm Membership: VIP

I'm also very impressed by NetFleet's CoR transfer system.

7. James

James Membership: VIP

I sold a domain on Netfleet recently, they are VERY quick to get things DONE which is good to see =)