What's new

Fairfax Digital is now part of the Australian domain industry

Anthony

Was talking to someone today and they said that Fairfax Digital (internet business unit that publishes the web sites of major newspapers SMH.com.au TheAge.com.au AFR.com) has become an investor and partner in operations at OMG (fomerly boomerang.com.au) in the last couple of weeks. Haven't seen it published anywhere yet but the Fairfax logo is now on the http://www.omg.com.au web site. Massive news.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Wow big news Anthony! Well spotted...

From the About Us

October 2008: Fairfax Digital invests in OMG and becomes a strategic partner. Fairfax will leverage their extensive content library, technology platform and online advertising expertise to help OMG build out their portfolio of websites.

I just wish I was here for the land grab 10 years ago.

Quality properties by the beach are harder to find now. Mind you if you have enough time you can still find some diamonds in the rough.. :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
yes the big boys know 'there's gold in them there hills' now is the time to buy in the aftermarket i feel , kids are learning about the web at school these days , the internet will be the main media tool for a long time , more visual as well i feel , i even regged witvg*com ..... world internet tv guide

Thats great news

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members