What's new

Facebook - LIKES - generator

LemonChip

Hey everyone, I'm about to start an experiment next week on a free service designed to help people with facebook pages.

The idea is to generate some fast LIKES in order to help kick-start the momentum of their pages or just to pump up existing numbers.

This isn't exactly a new concept, however I do believe that especially for businesses, the concept has some value.

You can see the page at http://www.facebook.com/australianlikemachine
Take a look and read the rules (there's an instructional video too if you want to be 100% sure how to use it), you should hopefully get a good idea about exactly how it works.

The main difference between this page and others with a similar function is that it's really being aimed only at Australian businesses. This means that when other people LIKE your page, the posts that your page makes from then on will be shared among a more relevant Australian base of potential customers and other businesses rather than going all over the world which may be less useful for many of you. It also makes your page look more reputable when you have more people liking it.

What I Need:
What I need at the moment is for any DNT members who are interested in pumping up their facebook page LIKES to visit that page, and LIKE IT!

Once there are enough people liking the page (probably only need about 10 - 20 initally), I'll be turning on the LIKE MACHINE for the very first time. You'll then all be able to post your own facebook pages, and then LIKE all of the other pages that are posted in the list from other members.

If everyone does it correctly you should see an immediate jump in your numbers!

James

Top Contributor
Hi, idea is not new it has been around for a while I remember people running mafia wars pages were doing it.

To be honest you are just going to be building a list of likes from people who have no interest in your brand, so they will probably not interact with the content on the page.

Also the page only has 7 people currently so you need to boost that a bit.

your landing page is alright too lol, but yeah those are my thoughts.

LemonChip

Hey James, yeah I'm aware that it only has 7, that's why I'm posting on here to create some interest in it lol, got to start somewhere!

And yes, it's not a new concept, I mentioned that in the post.

You're right these likes aren't quite as good as organic ones, but every like you get means there's another chance that someone else from another network might see a link and go "hey i'm interested in that" and create another organic like, or even result in an extra client!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo