What's new

Facebook Advertising Issue

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Hi Guys!

I recently launched a Facebook advertising campaign for one of my brands. Started with a $50 campaign budget to test the waters.

So far I’ve spent $14.48 of that budget. But it keeps telling me “Ad not delivering – Spent cap hit.” Could someone be kind enough to explain why this happens? Im a bit confused how I’ve reached my cap limit if I have only spent 14.48 of 50.
Thank you for your help!!

James

Top Contributor
It could be two things. The 1st is that is billing has not been sorted out. If the account spend is limited to below $50 then it does not matter what is your daily spend limit is. You will need to go into funding source to see what your limits are.

If not then you'll have to contact Facebook.

The other more likely thing is that it set a ‘Lifetime’ budget of $50 then most probably you have spent that $50 for the campaign and that is why he is not getting any more traffic. You will need to increase his ‘lifetime’ budget or set it as ‘daily spend limit’. Lifetime budget is the first red circle in the screen shot.

If all fails another thing you can do is re do the campaign, re set the demographic, some times Facebook can be buggy even with huge spends =(

further help info here:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=204385869597529

Last edited:

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Ned - Thanks for the bump!!!

James/Acheeva - Thank you for your help!!!

I've decided to delete the campaign and re start it. Lets see what happens this time.
Im pretty sure it was a bug on Facebooks part.

Once again, thanks for all your help!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members