What's new

F the ip5, go collingwood !

findtim

Top Contributor
sorry but it just had to be done ! :D

its on tv its on radio its on the tweet feeds etccccc , i'm over it already ( as i don't have one )

lets get back to the REAL issues, and thats having 2 melbourne teams in the grandfinal.

thats said, go Manly ! :cool:

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Honan is a turncoat .....he messaged me 'go bloods' .......South Melbourne is no longer a Victorian team .........Sydney Swans

He should be banned from this state until horse racing season begins , tough but fair !!

Hoping the Pies can do it after an unusual preparation .......funeral and travel

Snooks

Top Contributor
Manly, Manly, Manly :(

I have never seen them play so bad and never seen so many dropped balls. A pathetic match to end what has been a vey good season on the whole.

Dont worry guys, i will be there cheering you on next year:)

PS. Yet again the Video Ref will be the talking point, i believe Stevie Wonder was last nights Video Ref.

findtim

Top Contributor
Poor old Pies .....going going ........gone

makes for a boring grand final week here in Melbourne

cheap collingwood scarves at target today :(

at least the better team on the day won, even though i go for collingwood.

tim

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Yeah. Did feel sorry for the Souths, next season should be good for them, but the Bulldogs have been in form almost all season. Well coached team.

How about the player that got the ball kicked to his face.. Ouch.

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
To think souths were almost cactus a few years ago, they should look at this as a win for the club.

Media have been saying down here Buckley,s position might be in jeopardy! BS, you can,t get a team to that close of a grand final and then sack them !!!!!

Tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member