What's new

Escrow for au

Oz.

Top Contributor
Have a potential buyer for a .com.au domain who wants to use escrow. They suggested escrow.com.

I've used escrow.com for .com domain deals, but not .au (that I can recall anyway).

Anybody here used escrow.com on .au? I imagine the foreign currency transaction fees would be a pain.

Or any other suggestions?

Anybody used escrowangel.com.au? I saw them posting here when I searched Dntrade for escrow.

Thanks

Link

I'd definitely give Escrow Angel a go. I haven't had the need to use it yet, but I have met their CEO Simon a few times and he's a great guy, the sort of person I'd gladly do business with.

We need an Escrow service in Australia (the exchange rates using escrow.com do hurt) so I think it's in our collective best interests to try them out. If we can see ways to improve what they do let's give them feedback. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the kind words, folks.

We are very grateful for any feedback you can provide on the system and process. We have analysed the feedback to date and have included it in our spec docs for V2 of the app, which we expect to have live in Q2 2013.

PS, just to avoid brand ambiguity, it's actually "escrowangel.com.au (singular), even though we own escrowangels.com.au which reverts to the correct site ;-)

Have a potential buyer for a .com.au domain who wants to use escrow. They suggested escrow.com.

I've used escrow.com for .com domain deals, but not .au (that I can recall anyway).

Anybody here used escrow.com on .au? I imagine the foreign currency transaction fees would be a pain.

Or any other suggestions?

Anybody used escrowangel.com.au? I saw them posting here when I searched Dntrade for escrow.

Thanks

Hey Oz

We offer escrow which includes free COR for .au domains (with participating registrars - currently Domain Shield, Netfleet and Drop). We also provide the sale agreement template.

We regularly handle transactions for many professional domainers.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo